Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Me + Alcohol...I'ma tell you one time...XD

Okay. Don't mind the so-Justin Bieber title, I'm not a fan and I hate him (peace).

Obviously, this tells me "under alcoholic influence". Wait, sounds inappropriate.

Obviously, this tells me finally breaking free and having a good time with alcohol.

It happened last October 26, 2009 during the grand Debut party of one of the greatest persons in my life. The party was great 'coz she did stuff that we never thought she would do in front of lots of people and there was the food too. Yummmm.

As soon as the program finished, the real party began! Good thing there was an open bar set-up at the rear part of the hall.

Right then and there, I dashed towards the bar and immediately grabbed a glass of vodka flavored with lime. It tasted great and I craved for more. Unfortunately, I got it on my third glass.

My second glass was Sprite + vodka. It tasted good but 'twas boring. LOL

Finally, after having 3 glasses I decided to stop fearing I might end up walking criss cross or wake up not knowing of what happened. And this is how I looked.
That face should be blushing like hell but the camera flash wiped it out. :D

So I went home after the party and planned out how to get in the house without my mom noticing that I'm drunk. And it actually worked. When I got inside the house, I bowed my head while talking so she could not see my red face and smell my alcoholic mouth. LOL

After getting all of the red on my body, I woke up with a rash all over my body plus an itching as if an entire ant colony bit me while I was asleep. And to my surprise, even my other friends experienced the itching. So what's with that? Do I have some alcohol allergy of some sort? I hope not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

watcha think?